There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Smell Goods

Welcome to my box of smell goods
I love candles, incense, oils, waxes, infusers, air fresheners... all of it. I have so many different scents that I can't possibly use them all at once. So when they are not in use, I keep them in this little box. It is a nice way to store things that are not "in season" or that you simply don't want to smell at the moment.

Just recently I swapped out my summer scents for ones that are more fitting for fall and winter. I put away my "Caribbean Escape" candle and pulled out the "Leaves" scented candle. (Leaves is my favorite fall scent from Bath and Body works). I also have my Vanilla Bean Noel and Winter Candy Apple candles on standby just waiting for December, which is right around the corner.

I also like to make my own candles and tarts to melt. Just last weekend I made a whole batch of tarts that are Vanilla Mint scented. I already had to test them out in my wax burner and they smell great. It gets me really excited for the winter holidays.

Do you like to switch out your scents as the seasons change or do you just stick to your favorites all year round? Let me know what some of your favorite scents are in the comments below!

<3 Spoe

No comments:

Post a Comment