There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I LOVE saving money!!

Okay, let's be real - everyone loves saving money. I always feel so accomplished when I snag a really great deal on something I was already planning on buying. Since I get such a rush saving money and getting cash back, I figured I'd share my top sites for coupons and deals!

First of all, I have to mention - This is just a version of a blog post on my other blog that is all about saving and making money. If you're interested in making the most out of your money, check out my other blog: www.spoesaves.blogspot.com

Alright, let's get on with it...

www.raininghotcoupons.com - This site offers coupon matchups, recipes, DIY projects, and so much other great stuff! I follow RainingHotCoupons on Pinterest for lots of great inpiration and pins!

www.hip2save.com & www.coupondivas.com- I love these sites, too! Like RainingHotCoupons, these sites give very detailed breakdowns of deals for several stores each week. I think both websites are great for beginners in couponing. You can veiw coupon policies for each store as well as different ways to save at each store.

www.savingstar.com - This website links to your rewards cards for specific stores in your local area and gives you money back for your purchases. It really is just another great way to save money on things you're already buying. For instance, you can register your CVS rewards card, select a deal that you want to do on SavingStar and then once you purchase that item you will receive cash back.

www.ibotta.com - This is a great website and app. Like SavingStar, Ibotta gives you cash back for your purchases. Instead of linking your rewards cards to Ibotta, you must take a picture of your receipt and scan the barcode to register your purchase. Ibotta always has great offers going on to reward you even further when you stack deals or make a certain amount of purchases in a given time frame.

In addition to the above sites, I always really love browsing the coupons on the following sites to print my own. These sites come in handy when you forget to buy a Sunday paper or if you can't find a particular coupon in your paper.

www.coupons.com
www.pgeveryday.com
www.redplum.com
www.smartsource.com
www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com

I hope you find this information helpful! If you did, please leave me a comment - Remember, these are just a few of my favorites. If you like this post, I can elaborate on how I make my savings so you can get great deals too!

Thanks!
Spoe <3


No comments:

Post a Comment