There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 24, 2013

~Hollister Haul~

I had never shopped at Hollister before, but after a friend of mine got a job managing our local Hollister, she insited I came to take advantage of some of their great deals. They were having a 70% off of clearance sale. What is better than clearance?!? - An additonal 70% off. I felt like I was robbing the store. Sweatpants that were usually $45  were ringing up for $7.50! I was getting jackets for $10! I can't imagine ever buying things at full price when you can always hit up deals like these. Check out some of the stuff I got!...





 
I can't wait for all of the holiday deals to start rolling through! You guys can look forward to many more hauls of great deals. Let me know if you'd like me to start including pricing or savings amounts for each item. I know some people like to see the savings!
 
Until next time! Thanks! <3 Spoe


No comments:

Post a Comment